This project welcomes contributions from developers and users in the open source community. Contributions can be made in a number of ways, a few examples are :
- Code patch via pull requests
- Documentation improvements
- Bug reports and patch reviews
- Proposition of new features
Please include as much details as you can when reporting an issue in the issue trackers. If the problem is visual (for instance, wrong documentation rendering) please add a screenshot.
Once you are happy with your changes or you are ready for some feedback, push it to your fork and send a pull request. For a change to be accepted it will most likely need to have tests and documentation if it is a new feature.
For more information, you can refers to the main developers guides which is the common resources I use for all my projects. There you will find:
- Syntax Guide, which describe syntax guidelines per language to follow if you want to contribute.
- Contributing workflow, which provide an example of the workflow I used for the development.
Finally, every member of the community should follow this Code of conduct.